From the Korea where Chuck Norris learned to defeat all of mankind with martial arts, and from the state where every court case ends in a roundhouse kick. This is MēMē Call. In this episode, we’ll let Chuck Norris dissect us while we try to dissect him using memes, and we’ll try to keep this episode as abnormal as a Texas cowboy who is also a martial arts master.
Direct Link to Audio: https://audioboom.com/posts/6846309-chuck-norris-is-the-johnny-cash-of-air-police.mp3
Get Plugged into MēMēCall
Paul deals is learning how to marriage while trying not to dehydrate because of bubble guts, and Wayne does stand-up comedy for the first time.
Chuck Norris (08:29)
Chuck Norris is a meme:
- Born Carlos Ray Norris on March 10, 1940 in Ryan, Oklahoma
- Son of a veteran who served in the Army during second world war
- Sibling of two brothers: Wieland, who died in Vietnam, and Aaron
- A nonathletic, shy, and scholastically-mediocre child
- Raised by a stereotypical military alcoholic who had serious financial problems
- Enlisted in the United States Air Force in 1958 and served until 1962
- Learned Tang Soo Do while serving as an Air Policeman at Osan Air Base, Republic of Korea
- Began his light bromance with Bruce Lee in 1968
- The Professional Middleweight Karate Champion from 1968-1974
- Started his own martial art called Heaven’s Way (Cheon Guk Do)
- First movie was “Breaker, Breaker”
- “Sidekicks” was stupid, despite what Paul thinks
- “Logan’s War: Bound by Honor” was NOT about Wolverine
- Best acting was when he was the special outside enforcer for the casket match between The Undertaker and Yokozuna during the 1994 WWF Survivor Series
- Kowtowed in a legal filing against Ian Spector
- An outspoken Christian
- Most recent TV spots serve to promote bible study and prayer in public schools
- A young Earth creationist
- Opposes consenting adults marrying other consenting adults
- Endorsed Roy Moore in the 2017 Senate special election in Alabama
Cable is the lovechild of whom?
A – Scott Summers and Madelyne Prior
B – Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor
C – He’s not a lovechild. Nathaniel Essex cloned Cable from drippings on Charles Xavier’s self-rape clean-up towel
D – Scott Summers and Jean Grey
Post your answer to this question at memecallpodcast.com or in the MeMe Call Republic Facebook community. If you get it right, you’ll get an opportunity to receive a shout out on the next episode.
Farewell & Gratitudes
We want to thank Xavier Lee and Mark Calvin for being the pulled hair on the chest of MēMē Call, and we also want to thank Aidan Clancy for managing to submit a line here and there between binging 70s martial arts movies. We would be remiss if we didn’t thank our patrons, and last but not least, we absolutely have to thank the Blue Tits.
Leave us a review on iTunes or at memecallpodcast.com, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share your thoughts on Chuck Norris with us…but not Carlos. Fuck him.
For as little as $1 per episode you can support us on Patreon, help keep the show going, and get access to patron-only content.