In this episode, Paul and Wayne talk some about the dark side of the religion industry. Then, they bring on an old friend who has some thoughts on how to help him help you help yourself by helping him. And, Wayne is still talking about Harmony the sex robot. In short, Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem (Blessed Lord Jesus, grant them rest).
Direct Link to Audio: https://audioboom.com/posts/6578481-pie-jesu-domine.mp3
Get Plugged into MēMē Call
Chit Chat (01:28)
Paul talks about delivering toys to underprivileged kids and how he almost went home with a bunch of extra kids. Then, Wayne talks about the stress of life and the so-called “Episode 5 Ordeal.” Finally, Wayne and Paul talk about about how you should choose your friends wisely.
Current News (06:48)
- Elderly couple busted bringing 60 pounds of pot to Vermont for Christmas. https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a3d7345e4b0b0e5a7a2121d?section=us_weird-news
- Ted Cruz smarm-spains the plot of Star Wars to Mark Hammil, further demonstration why politicians need to just stay off Twitter. http://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/Sen-Ted-Cruz-Mark-Hamill-Twitter-12437327.php (smarm-spaining)
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/09/12/ted_cruz_s_twitter_account_liked_a_porn_tweet.html (cruz porn)
- Cadbury decides to stop selling fan favorite fudge. https://news.sky.com/story/fury-as-fan-favourite-fudge-dropped-from-cadburys-festive-selection-box-11180885
- Five-year-old Mississippian TyLon Pittman called 911 to express his concerns about The Grinch. https://www.npr.org/2017/12/20/572195755/5-year-old-reports-the-grinch-to-police
- Ten Pints Freddy regrets his decision to slide down the center of an escalator (video). http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/22/ten-pints-freddie-said-regrets-nailing-nuts-tube-escalator-7180042/
- Mexican Roberto Cabrera granted disability at the age of 55 for his enormous package. http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/21/man-19-inch-penis-cant-work-cant-fit-work-uniforms-7175807/
The Artist’s Inspiration for All the Lone-Wolf T-Shirts (09:49)
Paul’s Meme (11:55)
Just one of many pics based on the kool-aid meme.
Wayne’s Meme (18:30)
Mike’s Meme (26:10)
It takes me back to a day when, possibly after a few beverages, I started going into deep thought about how I could market my own religion.
The money will be helpful.
My religion is based on principles of helping people, myself included.
No sacrificing…probably not eating babies or anything like that.
It could be, The Real Good Book.
That’s really not my cup of ice.
I think I do need some sort of entourage with this.
[Not one] of those suicide, drink the Kool-Aid, light the fuse type religions.
I’m willing to take their money and try to provide that service too.
The only thing I do like about Christianity is they put a number on it. (10%)
I gotta find the tax escapes…I gotta get lawyers involved.
I’m not gonna live for those next generations. So if somebody’s a millionaire and they wanna put that money in now for the future generations, I’m more than willing to accept that.
I told you, I’m a giver.
Special: Better Than Sex (34:52)
Sex is great and all, but….
I think everybody needs a little bone once in a while.
Paul and I have finally, successfully embarked on a long-time dream to share our thoughts with the world. And it feels great.
For as little as $1 per episode, you can support us on Patreon, help keep the show going, and get access to patron-only content.